We learn that shape in yoga is individual, and so is adjustment.
After your teacher training still don’t feel confident giving in-class adjustments?
This 15 hour short course is for yoga teachers who need an extra little bit of practicum experience. Touch in a yoga setting can be profoundly healing if used correctly!
This short course covers:
20+ of the most common yoga poses and their adjustments, from standing to sitting to supine. You will learn what a safe adjustment should feel like, and its benefits, as well as practice on various bodies in real time.
- How to “read” your students, and intuit what kind of adjustment is appropriate, practice on different body types
- How to spot your students injuries and limitations
- Basic anatomy and kinesiology
- Dealing with students who may have experienced trauma, or are highly sensitive
Katherine Walker & Alexander De Waele
About Kat: https://www.katwalkeryoga.com/
About Alex: https://www.alexanderdewaele.com/
10-12:00 Introduction Practice & Theory
12:00 – 13:00 Lunch
13:00 – 18:30 Practicum & Evaluation
What you will receive:
- Small bound manual with reading material for notes
- 15 hours advanced training to add to your TT hours
- invaluable hands-on teaching experience!
220 € – 15 hours Training Credit
Feel confident giving basic adjustments but would like to know how to give advanced adjustments (handstand, balance poses, inversions)?
Keep an eye out for the Level II course this Fall (dates still to be announced)
Time: 10 – 18:30 (one hour break at lunch)
Alle bussen in de 70 tot aan de Zuid, Zuidparking onder het Wilsonplein
Subscribe/schrijf je in via: